A rapidly expanding company in Cambridge working within the asset management space are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join a team of employees of differing backgrounds with one common goal - high quality software.
You will need to be enthusiastic about contributing ideas and solutions, as well as passionate about Java, web and backend development.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial Java development
- Degree educated (Computer Science/Software/Mathematics or other relevant)
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Java EE & related technologies- Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Linux/Unix experience, Maven
- Agile environment
- Unit testing & TDD
- Quick to pick up new concepts/initiative
- Attention to detail/good under pressure
- Team player/excellent communicator
- AWS experience
- Neo4J experience
- ElasticSearch experience
- Understanding of web security
- Understanding of OOD principles
- Exposure to RxJava
If you're looking for a role within a progressive and supportive company at the forefront of their industry, with employees that enjoy their working environment - then please apply!
You can search for a new job here.