Senior Java Developer in the Video Streaming Industry to join an innovative, fast growing and international team - low hierarchy!
You would need to:
· Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed microservices
· Rapidly iterate on product and platform features by quickly understanding requirements and producing high quality code
· Be involved in all stages of development, from product ideation through architecture and execution
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
· Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of recurrence
· Support test execution including system level and integration tests
· Mentor junior members of the team on maintainable code, problem diagnosis, and serviceability
· Strong programming skills in Java with 5 years of experience
· Familiarity with technologies, like Docker, Git, Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot etc.
· Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Integration tests)
· Working experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, SQS/SNS, etc.) and Databases (SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
· Experience with OOP and Service Oriented Architecture development
· Expertise in designing and implementing Restful APIs, as well as good API design skills
· Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
· A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
Appilcations by Java Developers who are less experienced with testing frameworks and architectures are welcome as well. The Java Developer would be located at the company's headquarter in Klagenfurt, while the Senior Java Developer would be working in Vienna.
Are you experienced in these fields and ready to face this challenging and rewarding role with my client in Austria?
Please apply directly or contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can search for a new job here.