Senior Manager - Software Program Management - London
My London based client are actively seeking an experienced senior program manager to lead their software project and program manager team.
If successful, you will be responsible for end to end project planning and execution for all software based projects within the business alongside the following;
· Mentoring and directing the existing program management team and continuing to build the division.
· Manage resource allocation and priority decisions for projects.
We are looking for a Senior Software Program Manager with the following qualifications and experience;
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar discipline
· Background in Software development, ideally at an embedded level
· Experience managing multiple projects at one time across technical disciplines and meeting deadlines
· Prior team lead/management experience
· Prince2, PMI or APM project methodology.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina @ IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.