As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be joining a super secretive and highly exciting business division still in stealth mode.
*Interpret electro-mechanical designs, working closely with the design engineers and scientists to define DfM requirements
*Deliver a full range of prototype manufacture processes, ensuring high precision and controlled assembly of complex, small scale mechanical parts.
*Drive projects using agile processes
*Design test fixtures as well as assembly fixtures
As well as having experience with the above, you will need to be keen to work with cutting edge technologies and have the following skillset:
* Must hold a degree or equivalent experience in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing
* Must have a strong background in high volume electronic manufacturing
* Experience using CAD or Solidworks is preferred
* Experience with DFMEA and reliability testing
* Knowledge or experience with APQP, IATF 16949 and PPAP is desired
* Must be able to travel within the UK up to 40% of the time
If you wish to apply please contact Emily Wright