IC Resources is working with a global market leader in the medical devices field to find a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the development of new drug delivery devices, from early stage product concepts to ready for clinical trial product.
* Providing input to technical reports and design documentation ensuring that the content is accurate and informed.
* Procuring prototype parts using appropriate manufacture techniques, such as rapid prototyping and machining.
* Carrying out diligent laboratory testing, including creation of test protocols, designing and procuring test apparatus, analysis of results and report writing.
* Providing input into the development of mathematical models of system or component parts to understand the operation of new drug delivery devices and to ensure that they will perform consistently in the specified operating environment.
* Supporting technical analysis of mechanical systems, such as tolerance analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
If you have relevant experience and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at Ic Resources.
You can search for a new job here.