Senior Mechanical Engineer - Start-Up
Salary circa45K, dependent on experience
I'm searching for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to help design the mechanical aspects of the product development of my client's technology. This is an exciting role within a start-up company who rapidly expanding.
* 5 or more years' experience in a relevant industry job working on leading edge product development or mechanical design for the telecoms, data communications, or aerospace industry.
* Mechanical design from specification and detailing of manufacturing drawings.
* Experience of hands on manufacturing, assembly and mechanical integration. Capturing lessons learnt and feeding them back into designs.
* Working from experience and with suppliers to improve designs for manufacturability.
* Experience in being part of small teams to deliver mechanical development projects on time and to budget.
* Experience of 3D modelling and drafting in Solidworks.
* Ability to capture requirements and distil them into a written specification.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and take responsibility to go and deliver what is needed.
* Thermal design and analysis.
* Structural design and analysis.
* Mechanical design for Electromagnetic compatibility
You can search for a new job here.