Senior Mechatronic Engineer and Thermal Systems (m/f)
Salary Dependent On Experience
We are looking for a Senior Mechatronic Engineer and Thermal Systems (m/w) for our client in Munich, Germany.
- Development of high precision (µm and sub-µm range) positioning systems including actuation, sensing, mechanics and thermal management
- Requirement analysis and definition with a focus on mechatronic system performance (balancing of sub-budgets)
- Performance prediction including mechatronic / thermal simulation and error budgeting
- Module and system level design verification and test
- Work collaboratively with external and internal technology partners in Europe, China and the US regarding high precision alignment, assembly and bonding technology
- Master or similar degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics or equivalent experience/education
- At least 3 years experience in development of high precision components and / or equipment for manufacturing or inspection of e.g. semiconductor or photonics component manufacturing or related/similar
- Good understanding and experience with high precision mechanics and motion technology with precision/accuracy in the micro and sub-micrometer scale
- Knowledge and good working level capabilities in 3d modeling, multi-domain physical simulation (e.g. dynamics, thermal), experience in Matlab/Simulink or other suitable simulation tools, experience in signal processing, experience in computer vision, experience in controls for high bandwidth positioning systems
Of advantage is a good understanding of and/or experience within one or multiple of the following areas: manufacturing equipment for semiconductor components or similar applications / high precision assembly / bonding equipment / assembly or packaging of devices or semiconductor devices / camera module manufacturing / precision mechatronics / testing and design verification / failure analysis / lens manufacturing and coating / milli- and micro-scale actuation solutions / vision based inspection and positioning systems
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Munich, Germany
You can search for a new job here.