This leading semiconductor organisation is looking for a Senior Performance Analysis Engineer with a passion for improving performances! They're looking for highly intelligent Engineers with a strong understanding of both software and hardware to look at the latest trends in Smartphone and Laptop computing (such as the latest app), and work towards making them better!
* Lead performance analysis investigations.
* Simulation of future SoC IP configurations in order to explore full system performance and to help influence partners IP selection.
* Production of reliable research and analytics to inform future engineering and technology requirements.
* A good degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
* A proven understanding of computing hardware in areas such as CPU and GPU architecture.
* Software development experience relevant to workload analysis and benchmarking in languages such as Python and Java.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a word-leading multi-national organisation! For more information or to apply please contact Maddy West on 0118 907 3077 or email your CV to email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.