Senior Planner - Highways - Bristol
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Senior Planner required for a national contractor who have secured a major highways project in the South West.
* Site planning experience
* Experienced in the use of Primavera P6
* Experience working on highways, roads and junction improvement projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working for a main contractor
What you'll be doing:
* Updating the Detailed Design Programme
* Cost and resources loading
* Generate Earned Value Analysis from the cost loaded schedule
* Carrying out client visits
* Monthly updating of the schedule and reports
* Experience of working in a Planning or Senior Planning role for a main contractor essential
* Degree/HNC/HND in Civil Engineering
* CSCS Card
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.