Senior Planner - Construction
£50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
Senior Planner required for a national construction contractor to be based on projects across Hampshire. The successful candidate will be involved on both preconstruction and live projects, and will predominately be based on projects across Southampton, Havant and Portsmouth.
* Tender and on site planning experience
* Experienced in the use of Asta PowerProject
* Experience working on projects within the education, commercial and healthcare sectors would be advantageous
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to manage junior planners
* Experience working for a main contractor within the construction industry
What you'll be doing:
* Prepare construction and tender programmes
* Cost and resources loading
* Implementing planning procedures for projects across the region
* Delivering presentations to both internal and external clients
* Carrying out client visits
* Progress Monitoring
* Experience of working in a Planning or Senior Planning role for a main contractor essential
* Degree/HNC/HND in Construction advantageous
* Ideally a member or working towards membership of a Professional Institute
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.