Senior Planner - Wastewater - Preston
£50,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Senior Planner required for a national construction contractor to be based on wastewater projects across the North West. The successful candidate will be involved on both preconstruction and live projects.
* Tender and on site planning experience
* Experienced in the use of of Primavera P6
* Experience working on water/wastewater projects
* M&E, Civils and commissioning experience
* Experience working for a main contractor
What you'll be doing:
* Prepare construction and tender programmes
* Maintenance of programme and other time related material.
* Implementing robust project controls, accurate reporting and forecasting.
* Develop strategic planning techniques
* Ability to maintain relationships with client representatives.
* Progress Monitoring
* Experience of working in a Planning or Senior Planning role for a main contractor essential
* Degree/HNC/HND in civil engineering advantageous
* CSCS Card
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.