Senior Power IC Packaging Engineer
Rewarding salary + Benefits
Our international client is now looking for a Power IC Packaging Expert to be responsible for developing packaging roadmaps for new power device products. The role will involve package development, process and liaising with reliability and failure analysis departments within the company for smooth platform development.
Required skills for the IC Packaging Engineer include;
- Strong semiconductor IC packaging knowledge
- Power device experience (MOSFET, diode, IGBT etc)
- Familiarity with reliability and failure analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further or send your CV.
You can search for a new job here.