Senior Power Supply Design Engineer
Do you want to design DC-DC, AC-DC and DC-AC power supplies for a variety of applications including military, space and aerospace? If so, I have the role for you!
About the role
Based near Tuttlingen an exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Power Supply Design Engineer to work on the design of advanced power electronics technology for aerospace and military applications.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- The design of digitally controlled power supplies according to customer specifications.
- The design of control algorithms.
- Supervise the PCB layout teams.
- Commissioning and test of Units.
Requirements for the role
The successful candidate will have a degree in electronics engineering with a proven background in the below:
- DC/DC, AC/DC Converter design.
- Power Electronics and circuit design.
- Digital control for power supplies.
What's on offer
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary in an attractive and modern work environment, with a great variety of projects.
If this is something you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these aren't around for long. Stuart.email@example.com - +44 (0) 118 976 9301.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I'm more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.