Senior Power Supply Design Engineer - High Voltage
We are currently looking for a Senior Power Supply Design Engineer on a permanent basis, based in Essex.
The Senior Power Supply Design Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of a range of new high voltage products and will be acting as the design authority on these assigned products, you will have the capability to design leading-edge technology using the latest techniques and technologies. Other responsibilities will also include:
- Development of appropriate test hardware.
- Provide expertise to help ensure the product is designed for manufacture.
- Organise and develop data packs.
Requirements for the role
The successful applicant will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering and exposure to the following:
* A proven background in PSU (Power Supply) design
* SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) design
* A knowledge of circuit simulation
* The ability to comprehensively understand customer requirements
* Excellent communication skills are key.
This is a key role for an established organisation, offering an excellent remuneration package and rewarding benefits.
If this is something you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these aren't around for long. Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org - +44 (0) 118 976 9301.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I'm more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.Print Save To Shortlist