Solid base salary + 20% commission + company benefits ##
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Security / Finance - EMEA.
My client, a world-leader in security solutions, is seeking a Senior Pre-sales Engineer to join their EMEA team. You would be responsible for their identity management products; particularly for finance and banking customers. This role would be home-based with up to 50% travel across EMEA.
· Relevant degree (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences, Engineering or Physical Science.
· Good knowledge of the financial industry; in particular industry standards and regulations (e.g. FIPS201, FIPS140, EMV, PSD2. GDPR, etc.)
· Background in IT Security including with an understanding of some technologies: authentication, cryptography, network security, smartcards, etc.
· Linux or Windows skills
· Fluent English and German.
· Demonstrate clearly the technical advantages of your product portfolio to financial customers.
· Keep up-to-date with market trends in security, identity and authentication.
· Working alongside management and sales teams to meet customer needs and support with their designs.
· Attend customer workshops and industry trades shows; representing the company in a positive light.
· Regular EMEA travel (up to 50%) and an ability to work from home when not travelling.
This role is open to an established pre-sales security consultant, or an engineer with an interest in a customer-facing role, with experience of the financial industry. It is an opportunity to join a world-leading security company and work with clients on an EMEA scale. Apply for more details!
You can search for a new job here.