Senior /Principal FPGA Design Engineer
Based in Paris, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior /Principal FPGA Design Engineer in an organisation focused on developing High Speed FPGAs for financial applications. This opportunity offers excellent career development and its highly technically focused, but also offers the opportunity of managing a team if this is your chosen career path.
The Senior FPGA Design Engineer will be responsible for architecture development, RTL Design and FPGA implementation of data processing modules and high speed arithmetic operations. Other responsibilities will including verification of functionality and optimisation of latency and other performance metrics.
You will have a good relevant degree, with a background in:
* FPGA Design and Verification
* Understanding of the methodology of FPGA Development
* Knowledge of embedded systems, processor architectures, packet processing architecture
* Expertise in RTL - Verilog or VHDL
* Knowledge of fast memory interfaces, communication protocols and their implementation (Ethernet 1/10/40Gb, PCIe, USB)
* Team Leading/Management experience is beneficial
You can search for a new job here.