Procurement/Purchasing Experts wanted to strengthen an international Team
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Actively drive global processes improvements
* Responsibility of Global SCM procurement processes
* Communication with suppliers: Visit and manage major suppliers in Asia, US and Europe and manage major escalations with top suppliers, full handling at stocks, full handling of transfers between suppliers and company own plants
* Communication with subcontractors: Establish a stable communication process, ensure that the schedule is as planned, coordinating daily business with assigned ones, monitoring, ensuring and maintaining of ship out dates for Supply Chain assigned Subcontractors, stay updated on all subcontractor related matters, business trips to assigned subcontractors in coordination with SCM, forecasting and planning for assigned volume
* Preparation, booking and handling of purchase orders in SAP (ERP System), Promis (MES System) and other related IT SYSTEMS
* Active handling of periodization's, hot lot's, allocation,…
* Subcontractor performance metering (Lead time, OTD,…) and preparation of management reports
* Early warning and close communication with SCM-Team (capacity constraints, delivery problems, missing materials, scraps …)
* Act in a cost-effective manner
* Supporting the permanent improvement of process
* Perform other SCM related task
* Academic degree or equivalent education
* 5 years + experience on Procurement / Purchasing
* Knowledge of relevant planning systems and IT environment (MS office, SAP, Promis, Sharepoint,...)
* Broad knowledge about the Supply chain
* Great communication skills
* Capability to work independently
* Organizational abilities and to follow up
* Fluently spoken English; German skills beneficial
Are you experienced in these fields and ready to face this challenging and rewarding role with our client in Austria?
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com for more information.
You can search for a new job here.