Senior Product Manager required for a global supplier of analog and mixed signal semiconductor products based in the South West.
Your primary focus will be to manage identification, definition and marketing of an industry-leading portfolio of ICs for data transmission in consumer products. Working with a talented team of professionals, you will provide a market focus with technical and business input that will profitably grow the product portfolio.
Suitable candidates will have strong product marketing experience as well as extensive knowledge of the semiconductor industry. You will be highly motivated and be an energetic team player.
You will be expected to travel across EMEA, Israel, US and Asia as and when required. You will be expected to travel long-haul roughly 7-8 times a year.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable company who are growing and continuously looking at new products and markets.
Senior Product Manager Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years working with product management or product marketing
* Extensive experience within the semiconductor industry
* Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
* Flexible with a willingness to travel globally
* Experience with Passive Optical Networks (PON) in the Optical communications market would be very advantageous
* High degree of creativity and initiative
* Excellent communications and presentation skills
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.