Senior Project Manager now needed in by leading company in Cambridge. The Senior PM will have significant experience in defining and executing complex project plans and the ability to lift the project management capabilities of the whole organisation and will own the Project Management Processes. This is a line management position, where you will lead project leads but also enjoy being hands on, directing the detailed work of engineers.
Suitable applicants should have:
* 5 years+ experience in project management
* Experience of projects involving cross discipline developments e.g. PC software, embedded software, electronics etc.
* Proven leadership experience
* Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile working methods.
* Demonstrated ability to assemble and act on financial project information.
* Experience in recording, communicating and improving project management
* Experience in developing embedded system software development OR PC software e.g C# / C / Python OR digital based hardware.
* Professional project management qualifications.
* Member of a recognised professional project management institution e.g. VPO
* Use of Jira / Git / A-Ha.
* Understanding of the concepts of continuous integration and the technology used.
* Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for product registration on global basis.
* Background in developing embedded system software development OR PC software e.g C# / C / Python OR digital based hardware.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources or call for more details.
You can search for a new job here.