This role is located in the popular and scenic French speaking part of Switzerland and is for an established and growing company working in a range of areas including RFID.
Working within a team of experienced engineers within the RFID group, the project manager will be responsible for driving new project development and responsibilities will include:
- Defining projects with management team and customers
- Hands-on contribution to technical tasks, in particular in the areas of chip integration
- Leading the specification, development, validation and qualification and production ramp-up
- Plan and organise full project development
- Scheduling engineering efforts, development costs, die area, test time, quality, performances and reliability
- Drive performance and quality through communication and teamwork
- Achieve state-of-the-art products
This role requires deep technical background and using this, you will actively contribute to the day-to-day work and technical reviews and driving innovation.
This role offers the chance to work within a dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference, with an opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table and to contribute to state-of-the-art and innovative RFID IC developments.
The successful applicant will have strong motivation in all aspects of IC development, from definition to release to mass production. A strong and proven background in Analog/Mixed Signal circuit design in advanced CMOS process nodes is required as well as proven experience or an interest in project management and leadership. A team player, you will have good communication and people skills.
A minimum of 5 years solid background in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design is required with previous RFID experience an advantage.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
You can search for a new job here.