Senior QA Engineer
Permanent / London, UK
£45,000 - £60,000 plus Equity
My client is a London-based AI startup who aim to improve the relationship between humans and technology.
My client has developed a robot with a personality, every robot is different and every robot acts differently depending on who it's interacting with. Designed to do more than just respond to commands, their advanced machine learning technology proactively assists you with your day-to-day routine by remembering your habits.
As the Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality test systems against aggressive schedules
* Collaborate closely with development, research and design team to build best test scenarios
* Take the responsibility for the quality assurance
* Test plans, test strategies on different levels. From the hardware testing up to the cloud services
* Getting the build system right and maintaining it
* Minimum 3-5 years of product testing experience in industry
* Deep knowledge of testing frameworks running in Python and Shell scripting in Linux environment
* Great understanding of TDD and BDD, unit tests, end-to-end tests
* Experience with design and execution of test plans
* Consumer product production test is a plus
* Organisation skills and working with user groups
* Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
You can search for a new job here.