Senior RF/Analog IC Design Engineer - automotiv
Salary depending on experience
A world leader in the Semiconductor industry is looking for an Senior RF/Analog IC Design Engineer to join their team in the automotive division in Austria.
In your role as Senior RF/Analog IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Developing RF transceivers for automotive applications
* Adding technical implementations with a focus on RF IC blocks like PA and PLL
* Ownership of RF sub-blocks
* Biasing concepts for RF ICs.
* Offering support for key customers.
* Interfacing with other teams
The successful candidate has
* Several years of experience in RF IC Design for sub-GHz and GHz frequency range as well as Analog RF GHz range with experience in PLLs, XO, PA, bias generators, reference circuits and LDOs
* some experience in ultra low power design techniques is a beneficial.
* Know basic digital synchronous design techniques and Synthesis.
Fluency in English is essential as you will be working in an international team and have contact with other sites in other countries. International applicant are welcome to apply!
To apply, contact Ane at IC Resources today!
You can search for a new job here.