RF Design Engineer
Location: Midlands, UK
Salary: Based on experience.
This company is focused on security and monitoring solutions using GSM, GPS and BT integrated into a wearable device. They are seeking an RF Engineer to join their business unit based in the central belt of England. The RF Engineer will be designing Antennas, designing RF circuits, selecting components and integrating the whole RF front-end.
Responsibilities will include
- RF Design (Sub 6Ghz)
- EM Simulation for Antenna Design
- RF Test
- Certification: FCC, UL, CE
- Previous experience in RF Design for Sub 6GHz technologies
- EM simulation using CST/ HFSS/ FEKO
- Knowledge of a variety of RF Test Equipment
- Test House Liaison
Languages- Fluent English
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.
You can search for a new job here.