Senior RF IC Design Engineer Dublin 60-85k Euros depending on experience New opportunity for a Senior RF IC Design Engineer to join a growing start up semiconductor company based in the fantastic and vibrant city of Dublin, Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation and verification of RF / Analog blocks / subsystems up to 10GHz.
You will be working as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the next generation products from concept to volume production and will be supporting ongoing production of quality products with high yield.
* Design, verify and document RF/Analog blocks/subsystems (LNA's, PA's, VCO's, mixers), up to an operating frequency of 10GHz.
* Working with IC Layout Design Engineers to optimise design and layout
* Design and product documentation/hosting design reviews
* Contribute to the development of the IC production test programme for RF blocks
* Actively participate in silicon bring up and characterisation testing Industry degree qualified the successful RF IC Design Engineer will have established experience in RF IC Design and a proven track record of designs in volume production. Experience in; LNA's, PA's, VCO's and Mixer design is essential with knowledge in RF IC design in CMOS up to 10GHz and beyond.
Low power IC design techniques and design in CMOS in 90nm or smaller is ideal. Strong tools knowledge in Cadence is required and an in-depth knowledge of the complete IC Design Flow.
Excellent communication skills in English are required with the ability to work on own initiative. Due to visas restrictions, applicants with the right to work in the EU only need apply.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.Print Save To Shortlist