Senior Safety & Security Manager
My client has a requirement for a Senior Safety & Security Manager to join their team in the Frankfurt area.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company complies with procedures relating to ISO 26262 & TS 16949 as well as directly managing the team leaders for both Functional Safety and Cyber security.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a global company and lead as one of the businesses senior management team.
Skill set required:
* Must be qualified to degree level or have equivalent experience
* Must have previous experience in a senior/management role within the Automotive industry
* Previous experience working with ISO 26262 and/or TS/IATF 16949
* Experience with Cyber Security is desirable
* Knowledge of structured problem solving such as 8D
If you wish to apply please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.