This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced Senior Signal Integrity Engineer to join our client, a leading international high technology company who create cutting-edge solutions to improve the quality of life with green, easy-to-use products, and dedicated for system-level solution that optimise its customers' applications.
This role is located Shanghai. As the Senior Signal Integrity Engineer, you will be in a position within the sensor product design team. Responsibilities focus on developing and implementing architectures for IC products.
Our client thrives on re-imagining and re-defining the possibilities of high-performance power solutions in the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments.
* Corporate with memory product design team to simulate, analyse and improve the signal integrity and power integrity performance of chip, package and board.
* Align and trade off the SI/PI design target with cross function team.
* Support the package, IO buffer and die/package PDN design.
* Review the SI/PI performance of the die and package design,
* Design simulation bench to perform pre-layout and post-layout simulation of signal integrity and power integrity.
* Extract the S parameter/RLC/TLine model, according to specific accuracy, bandwidth and simulation time requirement.
* Verify the SI/PI performance and trouble shooting.
* Degree from EE. CS and ME and good plus with qualifications from circuit design;
* Hand on experience in signal integrity area;
* Knowledgeable for transmission line theory and electromagnetic field theory.
* Experienced in multi-loading system is required, and good plus for experienced in memory industry.
* Good understanding of IO buffer architecture and IO analog design.
* Knowledge of chip/package PDN design.
* Skilled in 2D/2.5D/3D model extraction tool, HFSS and functional tools is a plus