Title: Senior Software Developer
Salary: to €70k (depending on level of experience) + extensive benefits + relocation
This global technology company is a market leader in the mobile space. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to join the system engineering and test development team. The position involves development of innovative software solutions to support test teams on both hardware and software programs.
The senior developer will be responsible for driving the vision and implementation of various methods working with a system development team to design, develop and maintain systems, tools and automation.
Key skills/experience required:
- In-Depth knowledge of Python, Objective-C, and Swift programming
- Thorough knowledge of iOS and MacOS architectures and frameworks.
- Expertise developing backend web services (RESTful API design, NOSQL databases)
- Expertise in developing frontend web applications using AngularJS
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Tableau or ElasticSearch
- Strong Unix system skills
- Good understanding of software development and QA life cycle. Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Applicants will have 4+ years experience in industry or research, developing robust and reusable Python, Objective-C or Swift code and will be able to demonstrate creativity, initiative and the ability to work to deadlines. A genuine interest in product quality, intellectual curiosity and the ability to hit the ground running are key to success in this fast-moving and collaborative environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a truly iconic organisation!
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Python, Unix, macOS, Ireland, permanent
You can search for a new job here.