Due to great success and increased business growth we are looking for an Experienced Senior Software Engineer in order to continue the design and development and new products.
The ideal Senior Software Engineer is someone who can determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* At least 5 years' experience in Software Development in C++ applications for both Windows and Linux (Embarcadero RAD Studio
* Developing Communication code for Modbus, CAN bus and TCP/IP to interface with external hardware devices.
* Experience in developing visual test applications to interface with embedded devices via WebSocket or TCP/IP, including via intermediary applications in Node.js.
* Developing robust test & debug environments to test new code for use & abuse conditions.
* Development & Document code following industry standard software processes & procedure
* Familiar with Git/Bitbucket for source control and Jira bug tracking.
* Gui development in QT, RAD Studio, HTML5
* Embedded Linux OS image development with Buildroot
* Linux administration skills x64 & ARM.
This company offers the opportunity to work alongside other talented Electronic Design Engineers, as well as Software Engineers and Mechanical Engineers. In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits while working for a great company.
For applications or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can search for a new job here.