Senior Systems & Network Engineer, Leading Healthcare Technology Company in Oxford.
As the Senior Systems & Network Engineer you will be an experienced IT professional who has strong experience working within a Linux environment and high level networking experience. This is an opportunity perfect for somebody who is excited by the prospect of working within a fast paced organisation who is happy to work on projects, providing 3rd line support and supporting the day to day running of the IT systems/Networks.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with Linux and virtualisation technologies as well Networking experience with Cisco and HP/Aruba hardware. Key Skills:
- Linux/Windows Servers
- Virtualisation Technologies - Hyper V/VMware
- Powershell/ Ansible/ Bash/ Python
- LAN/WAN/SAN Networks
- Knowledge of network/ Linux security principles
- Linux environment
- Support IT Manager in the design, improvement and implementation of new or existing networks/systems
- Linux subject matter expert
- Maintain and complete technical documentation
- Support the day to day running of all internal IT Systems
- Train and mentor junior members of the IT team
The role comes with benefits such as:
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched pension scheme
- BUPA health insurance including partners and children
- Free gym membership
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role. Ryan Mullan at IC Resources.