Senior UX Designer
€55-70k depending on experience
We're working with an exciting client in Berlin that is changing the way we buy insurance. This is a company with a strong UX focus, looking to add to their UX design team with a Senior UX Designer, to be based full time in Berlin, on a permanent, full time basis.
- independently develop the customer side of the product. In doing so, you attach importance to the latest App technology and responsiveness
- work alongside developers and product managers
- perform passionate analysis and UX research, work flows, wireframes and build interactive prototypes
- constantly develop your concepts and designs with the aid of UX Research.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer-focused UX, typically for mobile and responsive web products.
- You are always looking for the latest trends and technologies.
- Experience in agile product development
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are an open, communicative person and feel comfortable in an international team.
Please know that to be considered for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the EU. You must also have an up-to-date CV and Portfolio, outlining your experience and showing your design process.
Notes: UX, Insurance, Interaction, Design, User Experience, User Research, UX Design, EU, Berlin, Europe, Permanent, Full-time, Full time, Contract, German, English
You can search for a new job here.