IC Resources are seeking a Senior Verification Engineer to join a well-established and successful Semiconductor organisation form their offices in the picturesque city of Aix-en-Provence. The successful Senior Verification Engineer will be responsible for verification of IP for high-speed interfaces such as PCIe.
The position of Senior Verification Engineer will be working under the responsibility of the Verification Manager and has potential to quickly progress to Team Lead.
Requirements for the position of Senior Verification Engineer include:
* At least 5 years' experience and a proven background in design verification
* Strong working knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog
* In-depth understanding of UVM methodologies
* Hands-on experience with high-speed protocols are highly desirable but not essential
* High level of English, both written and spoken - essential
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Verification Engineer to join a well-established and profitable organisation with a relaxed working environment and great compensation on offer. To apply for this role please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.
You can search for a new job here.