Software Applications Engineer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Applications Engineer to join a specialist team at this world leading technology company, work in a varied and fast paced work environment and work with some of the best engineers in the industry. For the right Software Applications Engineer, this role gives the opportunity to work on the latest technologies and develop GUI's for engineering applications, manufacturing equipment, and electronic instrumentation. The company is based in Munich, Germany, and they are looking for candidates who can show their problem solving skills and willingness to learn.
The successful Software Applications Engineer will need the following skills:
- At least 2 years' experience of working in Software Engineering
- Experience writing C++ Software for GUI's
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Comfortable in all aspects of software engineering (design, coding, testing)
- Python scripting skills (desirable)
- Good communication skills and able to work well in a team
This is a varied and challenging role which offers excellent training and career development opportunities, very competitive salaries and also be rewarded with a generous benefits package that includes a relocation allowance!For more information on this excellent Software Applications Engineer opportunity please contact Katie Wallace @ IC Resources today!
You can search for a new job here.