Senior level Software Architect now needed in Manchester area to join exciting start up in Satcoms sector. Suitable architects will have solid embedded and IP Communications expertise including:
* Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
* Experience of software structures and architectures
* Experience in defining network communications systems (IP networking & routing)
* Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
* Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
It is desirable to have some of the following knowledge:
* Experience of architecting and implementing satellite protocols such as DVB-S/DVB-RCS highly desirable
* Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
* Knowledge of Linux kernel and device drivers
* Understanding of best practices for system variability, error handling and robustness
Superb opportunity to joining an exciting start up, competitive salary and share options on offer.
Please get in touch for more details or send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.