Software Development Lead
Salary - £45-50,000
Exciting world-leading technology company in Manchester has an opportunity for an experienced Software Development Lead or Product Development Lead to join the business at a time of great expansion.
Main responsibilities of the Software Development Lead:
· Technically own the internal application suite
· Manage the migration of R&D projects and technology into the production suite
· Understand and capture user requirements and translate them into effective UI/UX
· Lead on quality software engineering practices, be passionate about standards and code
As Software / Product Development Lead you will have:
* A degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject
* Excellent Python and C++ skills (preferably C++ 11/14), including multithreading
* 5+ years of software application development
* Excellent software engineering skills in an agile environment - JIRA in particular
* Familiar with working in a continuous integration environment
* Good understanding of Front-End and UI/UX principles
Desirable skills of the Product Development Lead:
* An interest in the games industry
* Developing user interfaces in C++, Python & Qt
* Developing plugins for Maya
* Understanding of real-time requirements and data communications
If you are an all-round Software Development Lead, with experience and knowledge in all areas of the SDLC and development stack, then get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
You can search for a new job here.