C++ Software Engineer, cutting edge AI company - expanding due to growth. New York. This challenging development role would suite an experienced Software Engineer, passionate about developing and optimizing C++ code for cutting edge products in the field of AI and Computer Vision.
Joining as a C++ Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a talented, international team of researchers and developers. If you are passionate about the impact that AI is having in the world and you want to be part of it, then this is an opportunity for you.
Key skills and experience for C++ Software Engineer:
* Commercial C++ development experience
* Ability to write software that will interface with a hardware platform
* Experience with C++11 and/or C++14/17
* Cross-platform development experience (Linux, Android and/or Windows)
* Profiling and optimisation of performance and memory system usage
* Ability to learn new technologies and development approaches on the job
Other desirable skills include; OpenCL/CUDA/C++AMP/other GPGPU frameworks. Experience of Clang/LLVM compiler projects and any prior experience in deep learning.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on complex technical problems, interact with scientists and researchers internationally and work at the cutting edge of a rapidly growing field. Complimentary to that, you can expect a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Please do not hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration. You can also reach out to George Cunningham at IC Resources for more details.