Software Engineer - C# / WPF
Salary is negotiable
As Software Engineer you will be working as part of a team to develop world class products and will be working mainly on desktop applications. You will have a strong background in C# and WPF technologies for the .NET framework, and ideally will have experience of interfacing and aggregating external data feeds.
Main Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
* Software development using C#, .NET and WPF. Experience of web technologies, automated test development, Java or Android development will be an advantage also
* Working within an Agile, Kanban oriented environment
* Delivering all required process documentation
* Ensuring that unit tests are carried out to an appropriate standard, including routine automation of those tests
* Ensuring secure control of source code and development documentation
* Ensuring that appropriate levels of code review are carried out
* Recommend process improvements where required
* Participate in the creation of user stories from product requirements, estimating those requirements and providing input for project and release planning
* Provide support for the customer support team on an occasional basis, helping to deliver solutions to customer problems when the support team cannot do it directly
* Provide support for planned customer demonstrations on an occasional basis
* Communicate effectively with Software Team Leader and Software Manager and escalate issues where appropriate
If you are a C# Developer with WPF experience and are seeking a new permanent opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area, then get in touch to discuss.
You can search for a new job here.