My Multi-national client based in Munich has an urgent requirement for a Software Expert (m/f) for their Automotive Computing Systems division to work on future trends within autonomous vehicles. Candidates should have a deep background and very good understanding of IT system architectures and software technologies, as well as automotive E/E architectures.
· Degree (or higher) in engineering and preferably with a proven background in automotive R&D experience
· 5+ years of relevant experience in Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) projects
· Experience of ECU software design and development
· Experienced in Linux and AUTOSAR setups and workloads
· Curious and willing to challenge existing solutions with innovative technology concepts
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Comprehensive understanding of complex system architecture, components and requirements
· Able to work in a deadline and results-driven environment
· Fluent in English with great intercultural, social and communication skills, ability to work in international teams
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
You can search for a new job here.