A permanent opportunity has come about in the Cambridge area for a skilled software engineer within a progressive company that works with security and IoT technology in order to constantly make the products they work with safer and more secure.
Within an important team, you will be responsible for the development of the SDK and it's rollout to the company's clients. You'll look after new and current features, software designs & specifications, integration of external components, end-to-end debugging/testing and will be constantly striving to be innovative!
- Computer Science degree or similar experience
- Python or Bash scripting
- Maven/Gradle/XCode Project
- Use of IDEs for mobile OS
- Clear communicator with strong team work ethic, able to also work individually
- Fluent in English
- Android NDK/GCC/Clang
- Other scripting languages
- Experience dealing with clients
If you would enjoy working in a tight-knit, inventive company with the chance to create and improve the way people engage with their products and services, then this role is for you.
You can search for a new job here.