Global tech company with its HQ in Bristol is looking to take on a contract Software Requirements Engineer. This will be for an initial 3 months, with opportunity to extend.
Working with the marketing (product owner) and software development team to define:
- Detailed business requirements for business applications (Windows/Web/Mobile)
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the stakeholders to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
The experience and skills essential for this role are as follows:
-Accustomed to working in AGILE development teams
- Writing requirements appropriate to an AGILE development methodology
- User interface / GUI requirements capture
- Software systems engineering experience - in the areas of C#, .NET, Web and mobile development.
If you are interested and available, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: AGILE, Bristol, Software Requirements, contract
You can search for a new job here.