Senior Software Tools Developer, C++/ Java
My successful Cambridgeshire based client is seeking a Software Tools Developer, experienced with programming in C++ and Python, to develop, test and maintain a suite of tools for configuring, developing, testing and debugging software for their range of wireless technologies.
The Tools include GUI applications and Command Line Utilities for Windows, Linux and Android and are used by the customers as well as internal development and test teams.
As Senior Software Engineer you will be developing, testing and delivering new software of major scale to agreed timescales. You will also be involved with maintaining existing software and fixing complex problems,
As a Senior Software Tools Developer, you will require the following:
· Degree (or equivalent qualification/experience) in maths/science/software/electronics.
· Excellent C++ or Java· Linux and Android experience
· Experience developing cross-platform applications
· Appreciation of issues involved in debugging embedded real time systems
· Ability to create high quality software independently
· Knowledge of the complete software lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer experienced with developing Software Tools in C++ or Java to join a leading organisation in Cambridgeshire. If this post is of interest to you then please contact Eden Harris @ IC resources today!
You can search for a new job here.