Software Tools Programmer - C# or C++
As Tools Programmer you will join a growing team working with exciting new tech for AR, VR and MR and help define the next generation of content-creation applications. You will work alongside the team creating a tool suite from scratch to enable content developers to design and develop a wide range of products. You will also help drive all areas of tool development; UI, content creation, automation, asset pipeline, product deployment and more.
You will also be required to contribute to daily scrum meeting and share content.
Skills you will have as a Tools Programmer:
* Windows and/or Mac OS programming
* C/C++ and/or C#
* UI programming
* Performance analysis and optimization
* Familiarity with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
Desired skills of the Tools Programmer:
* UX/UI design
* Scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby)
* Mobile development, e.g. Android, iOS
* 3D graphics programming (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, Metal, etc.)
* Game development process
* Test-driven development
If you would like to know more then get in touch with Simon Allen @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.