This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced Analog Design Engineer to join our client, a leading international high technology company who create cutting-edge solutions to improve the quality of life with green, easy-to-use products, and dedicated for system-level solution that optimize its customers' applications.
This role is located Shanghai. As the Analog Design Engineer, you will be in a position within the sensor product design team. Responsibilities focus on developing and implementing architectures for IC products.
Our client thrives on re-imagining and re-defining the possibilities of high-performance power solutions in the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments.
Responsible for the design and development of Analog/Mixed Signal circuits for high speed CMOS.
* Working closely with layout engineer for layout implementation.
* Identifying specifications for system modules and creating design documentation.
* Running tests for silicon, defining the characterization and debugging.
* Hand on experience in Analog design, especially in high speed I/O related area.
* Knowledgeable for deep submicron CMOS technology process and devices physics.
* Previous experience or strong knowledge with 40nm and 28nm is good plus.
* Skilled in EDA design tools, and be familiar with Verilog, Verilog -A and/or MATLAB.
* Fluent communication in English and Chinese
For a confidential discussion please contact Nick Chen at IC Resources.