The position of Strategic Account Manager is a home based role, working with a semiconductor manufacturer who design, manufactures and sells Analog Integrated Circuits.
This role would be focusing on approximately 25-30 major OEM customers across the Nordics, Germany and the UK. You will be expected to travel (30%) and be responsible for coordinating the commercial and technical interactions with these customers. You may also be required to travel to other European regions and occasionally in Asia.
You will need to understand component sales and experience within power management applications is a must.
· HND/Degree qualified within Electronics
· Power/Analog/Converter Semiconductor Component knowledge
· Previous Account Manage/Business Development experience
· Good understanding of electrical components
· Strong customer facing skills
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
email@example.comPrint Save To Shortlist