Strategic Purchaser for Purchasing and other Services wanted to strengthen an international Team
Currently we are looking for an experienced Purchaser, who will be responsible for Strategic Purchasing and other Services. The Strategic Purchaser will be part of an international team and should be willing to travel at least 20% of annual working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities as Strategic Purchaser:
· Strategic purchasing of Investment materials (production and facility equipment/parts) and of purchased services (consulting and development projects)
· Work with internal technical departments to properly source equipment and tools
· Negotiate supplier contracts for equipment or services
· Support the technical teams with negotiating agreements and the non-strategic purchasers in case of escalations
· Claim management and the hereto belonging negotiation of compensation
· Release orders and monitor the timely follow up on agreements made together with project owner
Ideal education and experiences of the Strategic Purchaser:
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field or 3 year experience as strategic buyer
· Excellent communication and Negotiation Skills, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively deal people in a professional, courteous manner in various situations
· Working knowledge Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PPT
· Excellent negotiation skills and verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Willingness to travel (20-30%)
Are you experienced in these fields and ready to face this challenging and rewarding role with our client in Austria?
Please apply directly or contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.