I am currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer to join a rapidly expanding organisation in the Midlands. You will be given the opportunity to develop the supply chain and internal processes.
Tasks would include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage the supplier approval process
· Auditing suppliers
· Asses the supplier manufacturing process
· Monitoring supplier performance
· Propose and implement process improvements
· Co-ordinating with various teams within the organisation in the development of new products or changes related to current products
I am ideally looking for someone who has previously worked in a lean or 6-sigma manufacturing environment.