I am currently looking for an experienced Sustaining Engineer to join their team based on the South Coast.
As the Sustaining Engineer you will be working with existing designs and be responsible for managing the component obsolescence process.
To be successful you will need to be an Electronic Engineer who is ideally qualified to degree level as well as the following skills and experience;
* Previous experience in a sustainment position
* A good understanding of ISO9001
* The ability to investigate and help resolve product issues
* A good attention to detail and able to manage multiple issues
* The ability to debug complex product issues
If you are interested in applying or require any further information please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.