System Safety Engineer
Flexible Salary (based on experience)
My client is currently recruiting for a System Safety Engineer to join their team in Munich. You will be working with some of the world's leading technologies, using AI to create the next generation of automotive ADAS technology.
* Create safety concepts and support safety analyzes.
* Support the development and evaluation of set projects and to provide technical solutions on system, hardware and software level.
* You will create security plans, including processes and methods to avoid systematic errors with the project team.
Skills and experience
* Previous experience working in an automotive environment
* Previous experience with functional safety & quality standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, TS16949)
* Proven experience in creating safety concepts ad analysis ( FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
* Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal design of integrated circuits and DfT for integrated circuits
* Must be able to speak both German and English
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.