Systems Development Engineer - Automotive
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Systems Development Engineer to work within an international organisation at the forefront of the EV world. The Systems Development Engineer will be involved in the development of electronic control units with focus on electric driveline for use in hybrid electric vehicles and fully electric vehicles.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- You will interface with design teams and customers.
- Define and model of physical and functional aspects of systems architecture.
- Support all activity fields of automotive systems engineering.
- Create technical specifications.
You will have a degree in electrical or electronic engineering with direct exposure in an automotive environment. Other desired skills include:
- Knowledge of ISO26262.
- Knowledge of analogue and digital circuits.
- Experience in modelling systems.
This is a key role for an established organisation, offering an excellent remuneration package and rewarding benefits.
If this is something you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these aren't around for long. Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org - +44 (0) 118 976 9301.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I'm more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.Print Save To Shortlist