Technical Lead - Cambridge
This leading semiconductor organisation is looking for a Technical Lead in their Performance Analysis team. They're looking for highly intelligent engineers with a strong understanding of both software and hardware to look at the latest trends in Smartphone and Laptop computing (such as the latest app), and work towards making them better! The successful Technical Lead will be responsible for a small team and will have a deep understanding of computer architecture and performance analysis.
* Defining and leading performance investigations.
* Collaborating with Research, Architecture and Engineering teams across the organisation.
* Production of reliable research and analytics to inform future engineer requirements.
* A good degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
* Experience in a Technical Lead role.
* A proven understanding of computing hardware in areas such as CPU and GPU architecture.
* Software development experience relevant to workload analysis and benchmarking in languages such as Python and Java.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a word-leading multi-national organisation! For more information or to apply please contact Maddy West on 0118 907 3077 or email your CV to email@example.com