Technical PreSales Engineer - Cellular
Technical PreSales Engineer required for a growing and successful company who are at the heart of mobile communications technology.
The Technical PreSales Engineer will provide pre and post technical sales and project management support with a focus on the Security and Private Networks market.
Suitable candidates will have experience working within the cellular or telecoms industry and be very familiar with UMTS, LTE, 2G, 3G or 4G technology. You will also have previous customer facing experience and the ability to present.
You would be expected to travel as and when required across EMEA.
Technical PreSales Engineer Requirements:
· Degree qualified within Electronics or Telecommunications, or demonstrable experience.
· Knowledge of UMTS and LTE is a must.
· Minimum 2 years' experience working with an Field Application Engineering or Technical Support role.
· Customer facing experience and excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to travel at short notice.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.